COLLECTION AND ACCESS OF PERSONAL DATA
We treat your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we will only collect personal identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by you depending on the nature of dealing and transaction, including without limitation to the following:-
- full name (as per NRIC / passport / other legal identification)
- NRIC No. / Passport No. / Police ID No. / Army ID No.
- birth date
- correspondence address
- email address
- telephone no.
- bumiputera status
- employer’s contact
- position/ designation
- salary range
- spouse / third party** details
- credit card no. or bank account information
- medical condition
**FoodAid does not assume responsibility to verify any third party’s personal data that has been supplied to FoodAid including without limitation through recommendation, referral or nomination as the consent of such third party shall first be obtained by the data provider prior to the disclosure to FoodAid.
We may use and process your Personal Data in connection with the services that you may have requested from FoodAid including without limitation to the following:-
- recruitment purposes
- subscription for FoodAid newsletter
- participation in online activities or contest
- participation in discussion or message forums
- registration for interest in launching events, promotions, offers etc
- downloading brochures and product materials
- marketing purposes
- FoodAid internal administrative purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research and development
- for security and fraud prevention
FoodAid will take all reasonable measures to protect your personal data while it is in our care. However, FoodAid reserves the right to disclose information to third party data user or website provider including without limitation to the following circumstances:-
- as and when required under the law to disclose
- for banking and financial institution (such as loan application etc)
- for the authorised usage of FoodAid
- for circulation of product materials for FoodAid
- for the usage of external auditor
The disclosure list is not exhaustive and may include other circumstances which has not been stated in this policy.
FoodAid will retain your personal data for the use of FoodAid and/or its subsidiaries which in line with the applicable law.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
FoodAid shall endeavour to make it simple and convenient to keep your personal data accurate, complete and up-to-date. FoodAid does not assume responsibility for verifying the accuracy of the content of your personal data after your submission of personal data was made. You may contact FoodAid as per the contact details set out below to verify or update or to withdraw your consent to FoodAid to deal with your personal data that you have submitted earlier.
Food Aid Foundation
No. 9 Jalan 7/118B,
Desa Tun Razak, Cheras,
56000 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel: +603 9226 5500
Fax: +603 9226 5577